Friday, July 16, 2010

Broadway Magic

Last night I was dreaming that I had a special breed of colorful cats. They communicated with my telepathically. They warned me of impending disaster and if I left them today they'd surely die. I think this is probably due to my apprehension for going to my Grandma's today. It was a lovely dream, and playing with these colorful cats was set to this song...




I remember listening to this song a lot on my way to New York for the first time. So I literally associate it with Broadway. I was listening Jem and the Holograms like crazy. That and the All Girl Summer Fun Band really encompassed this magical time in my life! 17 years old, first time in a big city alone, discovering Chinatown! Make no mistakes. Pure unbridled Unicorn Magic.















































Hey Handsome!

















last pic taken from my favorite blog and BFF forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment