Saturday, October 23, 2010

My three favorite things right now...



Aloe Vera juice is the SHITTTTT!! It's incredibly healthy and very lightly sweet. It tastes like a mild grape. I especially love the pulp. This is my beverage of choice now.






















This is not a beverage. This is my current moisturizer. It's very mild and refreshing. I love the way it smells and how bright my face looks after wearing it for a few hours. Kose's regular Sekkisei moisturizer is a little too high in alcohol for my taste. I attribute this to my present state of well being.
















Liquid royal jelly has been apart of my regular consumption lately. It gives you energy and is supposed to help the blood flow to your brain. It also tastes pretty good. I love the little glass bottle and little straw.


YAY!

Now I'm going to go make a snack dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment