That sounds like a confession that I'm actually Scott Bakula.
Let's see, what's changed...
- I no longer work in a retail inferno. I abandoned that almost two years ago and started pursuing jewelry making full time. About a year ago I started doing wardrobe on web series, commercials and music videos. It's freelance so it's not always steady, but it's been hella awesome and is related to my background in design. Whenever work is slow I still have jewelry!
- I drive a mini-cooper, high five.
- I lost a ton of weight last year! More high fives.
What HASN'T changed...
- Still living in a too-small apartment in Pasadena
- Still making jewelry and watching movies EVERY DAY.
- Still not blogging about either as often as I should.
- Still cook A LOT. More than ever actually.
- Still have 1 husband + 2 cats. (that's barely worth noting, of course I do)
- Still obsessed with Asian markets and Lisa Frank...why would that ever change?
My thumb prints are still all over the net. You find me at all of these places...
I have some errands to run but I just wanted to re-introduce myself. I have much to say. I shall return.