Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I wanna have a tea party!

It's true.

I used to pretend to be sick in middle school so my Grandma would come and pick me up. Whenever this happened she took me to have a High Tea at Willows, the local tea shoppe. Can you think of a better way of encouraging class skipping?





















I've been addicted to vintage make-up adds lately...


































































GAH! I would use all of these! Cosmetic packaging has really taken a nose dive since the 70's.

I've been wanting to post this pink peacock for weeks but I haven't been able to think of a good reason. I'm just gonna go for it...





















annnnnnd......Ann-Margret.

2 comments:

  1. W H E R E A R E Y O U ! ? ! ? I neeeed I NEEEEED

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M SOOOO SORRY!! i'M BACK NOW! MISSSED YOOOO!!!! MUWAHHHH!!!

    ReplyDelete